Category: Community

Conventions, Communities, and Change

At the end of July I had the opportunity to attend the 2nd International Left Hand Path conference in Indianapolis, Indiana. I had an absolutely great time, and I was going to come home and write a blog post for August detailing the things that made the trip so much for me. Unfortunately, things did […]

Online Workshop: Daemonic Divination & Ascension

S. Connolly is presenting four online workshops this summer covering the topics: Daemonic Divination & Ascension (May 24, 2014) – registration starts now. Execration Magick (July 26, 2014) – registration starts in May Daemonolatry Goetia (September 27, 2014) registration starts in July Daemonolatry Necromancy (October 25, 2014) registration starts in August Each workshop is $50 […]

Its not a Gold coin

If we consider that Demonolatry its a Khemetic-Hermetic Shamanistic alchemical spiritual practice, the core of its spiritual path requires going a little further than prayer sometimes, Why? because Demonolatry its a magical religion, not a moral based dogma, Daemons don’t give a hoot if you think abortion its right or wrong, its an action that […]

A Public Statement From Goetic Nick

I didn’t post earlier this month. Instead, I’d like to follow the Guest Post with some of my own thoughts about the recent “drama” in the Demonolatry community. I’d like to clarify that it all started because of one person’s ignorance -I don’t think I’m using this term unfairly- and desperation to be respected as […]